Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Vista MAC Vent

OK I have had it!

Now it was fun a while ago. The whole PC MAC thing. I found them to be very funny. Many youtube stars have been born because of the PC v MAC ads. We even did a couple here at the ACPL. But I saw one last night that just made my blood pressure boil. No not the one with the Cheerleaders. I can understand how they would end up cheering about how MAC is no. 1 and PC is no. 2. I mean what can you expect from a bunch of girls whose only purpose is to jump around and look cute. ;-)

The ad that has me all riled up is the one where PC is essentially singing the tear in my beer song because he thinks Vista sucks. Well here is the deal. If PC took a little time to learn how to use Vista he wouldn't have any problems. Oh, by the way, glitches, did PC go out and download the latest Windows Updates. No! If he had maybe he wouldn't have any glitches. By the way, did PC upgrade to Vista without checking to see if he was built or certified to run Vista. You know their is a reason for that.

Now I agree, Vista isn't the best thing to have for the end user in a business environment. It isn't as user friendly as Microsoft would like us to believe. And WE are all happy with Windows XP running all our productivity software. But PC stop your whining because it is falling on deaf ears. MAC users are perfectly happy with what they have. Face it PC, until you take the time to learn how to use what you have you will always be crying the blues. But for sakes alive STOP BUTCHERING COUNTRY MUSIC!!!

By the way, my Vista experience is going pretty well. I am happy so far.

No comments: