Sunday, November 18, 2007

Politics? Polls? Really? Why? Ahh... Who cares?


You know, I think I may take a year or so off from politics. Hillary and Rudy have the top slot in all the latest polls on this site. The nominees will be decided by the end of February. Almost three months before Indiana gets a chance to vote. If those two are still in the lead by March 1, I will not vote for President. I cannot, with a clear conscious, vote for either one. It would be no different than what it is now.

That's my opinion anyway. What say you?

4 comments:

Ian said...

If you can't vote for one of the two main party candidates, you should still vote for someone else. Down with the two-party system!

Jen said...

You still have a couple months to see a different outcome anyhow. Weirder things have happened-- especially in politics.

Steve said...

I just got around to reading this on 12/12 - now the leading candidates (at least in Iowa) are Obama and Huckabee. Two very different folks than Hilary or Rudy. So, to follow-up on Jen's comment - weirder things may already be happening. And you may get to vote enthusiastically!

Kevin said...

I hate to admit it but I am sort of a politico. I follow politics, well the presidential race, like most people do sports. I try not to favor one party over the other. That really takes the fun out of it. The strategy that these campaigns use can be rather interesting to watch. Then the candidates themselves. They will lean their opinion depending on what their audience is. To some respects, what state they are in.

Anyhow, it is refreshing to see other candidates grabbing more media attention. Hillary and Rudy was getting old. I think the election season is just too long anymore and that adds to the disinterest.