Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Water Cooler Goes Virtual and Global

I was skimming through the Winter 2008 edition of Intel Premier IT magazine, and found this article written by Jeff Moriarity. He is the Web2.0/social media design engineer at Intel IT. It is a rather informational article about how blogs and wikis can be and are used by business and enterprise users. You need an account to access the article online.

I have one better. A podcast, "Blogs and Wikis in the Enterprise: The Water Cooler Goes Virtual and Global". Jim Malone, Editorial Director for CXO media, Interviews Jeff Moriarity on how Intel uses blogs and wikis.

It lasts for about 15 minutes and I found it to be very enlightening. OK, I am a geek, so I would. I just think it is so cool all these communication tools that we have at our disposal. Though, the hardest part is finding the time to update them. Or maybe that is scheduling time to update them.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kevin

ps: I am SO GLAD Blogger saves my posts as drafts. I almost lost this post before it was published.

BKM: Best Known Method

No comments: