Monday, September 24, 2007

That's "It's IT Professional"

I was thinking of one of the iACPL video's we posted on YouTube when I was trying to come up with the address for my blog. Unfortunately, my memory isn't what is use to be. Take a look at this video and you will see what I mean. Oh... I am on the left. Yes... I am a ham...

This is the third in a four part series we did that pokes fun at how Librarians and IT work together. Face it, there is a little geek in all of us.

Sean explains this better on the ACPL IT blog.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Totally awesome!!

Lynn said...

It's me! It's me! I'm famous or something!

Susan Casserley said...

You guys are great! I love the whole series.

library chicken said...

This one is my favorite in the series. It's all about the dance, baby!